Climb mountains your way.
You've always loved cushioning and the feeling of something substantial underneath your feet. Trends may come and go — cough, barefoot running — but you've always known that a little softness and support under your hips, knees, and ankles keeps everything feeling its best. Venture into your new trail running hobby with the same conviction. Contrary to what you might think, trail runners don't all summit peaks before dawn with nothing but thin shields on their soles to protect them.
Venture to new trails and higher elevations in the Montrail Trans Alps II Running Shoe, and you'll stay supported your way through ridge traverses, muddy climbs, and heart-pounding descents. A stable, cushioned midsole stays with you when you find yourself jumping from rock-to-rock on a surprise scramble, and seamless mesh uppers will dutifully work to keep July heat at bay without the use of bulky overlays.
- Summit peaks with the support and cush you need
- Versatile 8mm drop works for long or short runs
- Seamless uppers adapt to a range of foot shapes
- FluidFoam midsole absorbs impact on harder trails
- 6mm lugs dig in and hang onto unpredictable surfaces
- TrailShield forefoot protects against rocks