Go Get 'Em.
Slick rocks, varied terrain, and impromptu charges through cold water crossings don't stand a chance when you wear the Montrail Men's Trans Alps II Outdry Trail Running Shoe. This tenacious running shoe features a go-anywhere attitude thanks to its comprehensive and adaptive design.
More specifically, the Trans Alps II is equipped with a breathable, yet super hardy mesh upper for passive ventilation and protection against trail-side obstacles. Meanwhile, the OutDry membrane provides waterproof protection in the face of puddles and stream crossings alike, and the rubber toe and heel cap bolster your defense against errant trail features. The FluidGuide insert at the midfoot offers light stability support, and the FluidFoam midsole attenuates shock to ensure ample energy return and swift transitions. Not to mention, the TrailShield and rugged 6mm not only safeguard your foot from bruiser rocks and roots, but also promote unimpeded traction that rips and grips all sorts of terrain.
- Rabble-rouse on the hardest trails with this shoe
- Mesh upper promotes passive ventilation
- OutDry membrane provides waterproof protection
- Rubber toe and heel bolster defense against obstacles
- FluidFoam midsole attenuates shock and disperses impact
- 6mm lugged outsole for serious traction
- 8mm drop maintains a rolling, continuous flow and stride
View more Men's Trail Running Shoes