Item # MON002F
Montrail Caldorado II Outdry Running Shoe - Women's $144.95
Face the rain.
Getting out the door to go on a morning run is hard enough without knowing you're committing to schlepping through soaked, soggy trails under an incessant drizzle. While you can't change the weather, you can change how you prepare for it. On wet days, leave your ultralight kicks in the closet and reach for the Montrail Caldorado II Outdry Running Shoe instead. Accommodating slimmer feet best with its streamlined fit, the Caldorado II comes with a fully waterproof upper and an aggressive lug pattern for cutting through muck and mud. Blocking the rain helps keep chafing and blisters at bay when your run includes splashing through puddles and leaping over mud pits, and the Caldorado remains breathable as it does so to ensure you don't trade cold, soaked feet for hot, clammy ones.
- Train through soggy weather in this grippy trail shoe
- Waterproof membrane breathes as it blocks water
- Cushioned midsole features FluidGuide for added support
- Aggressive rubber lug profile grips on sloppy, wet trails
- Multi-directional, 4mm lugs adapt to any surface
- TrailShield plate guards against sharp rocks
- Versatile 8mm drop suits a range of running strides
View more Women's Running Tights