Run through anything.
If you run in a place where wet, soggy trails can be the norm from the end of winter through late fall, don't suffer through cold toes and blister laced feet every time you head out for a peaceful few miles on the trails. Lace up the Montrail Caldorado II Outdry Extreme Running Shoe the next time grey skies and a steady drizzle threaten your Saturday morning run to stay dry and comfortable in challenging weather.
This waterproof trail shoe's flexible upper accommodates a foot on the slimmer side best, following a close, streamlined fit. It manages to preserve breathability as it blocks mud and cold rain, warding off pruned toes without making you overheat. A waterproof shoe is helpful for comfort, but the Caldorado's aggressive 4mm lugs make it a truly worthy companion, ensuring the shoe doesn't throw you under the bus on the sticky, sloppy trails that wet weather creates.
- Fly over wet, technical trails in this grippy shoe
- Outdry Extreme membrane seals out rain, snow, and mud
- FluidGuide midsole encourages a stable ride
- Versatile 8mm drop suits a range of running strides
- Aggressive 4mm lugs dig in on the sloppiest trails
- TrailShield outsole plate guards against sharp rocks
View more Men's Trail Running Shoes