Vapour Lite 3/4-Sleeve Shirt
Tackling steep climbs on hot summer days calls for a bit of self appreciation. We don't just mean a pat on the back, though it may be appreciated — rather we think its worth treating yourself to summer-ready kits that keep you protected from the sun, while working to keep you cool, like Mons Royale's Vapour Lite 3/4-Sleeve Shirt. While its name may use the word "shirt," we think that the Vapour Lite works much more like a jersey, thanks to its techy construction with merino wool and tencel that blend together for an ultra-lightweight feel that actively wicks away sweat and dries quickly, while merino's natural fibers fight odor. The top is cut with relaxed raglan sleeves that offer enough room for tossing on pads when the day calls for getting a little rowdy, and a stepped hem with a side split, so you've got the back coverage you want when you're on the bars and turning a roller-filled trail into a line of doubles.
- A feathery top for hot summer shredding
- Merino wool fights odor and wicks to keep you cool
- Boost fabric durability with ultra-fine Tencel threads
- Raglan sleeves offer space for tossing on pads
- Keep your back covered in techy sections with stepped hem
- Integrated sunglass wipe freshens your shades