Item # MNR001Z
Mons Royale Temple Tech Top - Men's $71.47
Whether you're pushing your limits in the backcountry or enjoying a powder day at the resort, stay comfortable with the help of the Mons Royale Men's Temple Tech Top. Made from breathable merino wool, this baselayer helps drive away cold on the most bitter mid-winter days while wicking sweat for comfort during slushy spring sessions. Raglan sleeves offer enhanced mobility for those freeride days, and thumbloops keep your sleeves in place for easy layering. With classic styling and an odor-resistant nature, you'll be able to wear the Temple Tech Top to your traditional post-shred nacho feast without having to worrying about stinking up the entire restaurant.
- Technical baselayer for ideal for midwinter skiing and snowboarding
- Merino wool construction regulates temperature and manages moisture
- Mesh panels enhance breathability in key areas
- Raglan sleeves for full mobility
- Thumbloops prevent sleeves from riding up
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Chest||35.4 - 38.2in
(90 - 97cm)
|38.2 - 40.9in
(97 - 104cm)
|40.9 - 43.7in
(104 - 111cm)
|43.7 - 46.4in
(111 - 118cm)
|46.4 - 49.2in
(118 - 125cm)
|Hips||35 - 37.8in
(89 - 96cm)
|37.8 - 40.5in
(96 - 103cm)
|40.5 - 43.3in
(103 - 110cm)
|43.3 - 46.1in
(110 - 117cm)
|46.1 - 48.8in
(117 - 124cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Reviews & Community
Mons only for baselayers
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
This piece is the equivalent of buying 3 baselayer tops in 1. First off merino is the fastest drying, stays warm when wet, and doesnt smell. I can wear this one baselayer on muti day treks without an issue (boxxers too). They use the highest quality merino with a super low diameter wool so it doesnt itch like the wool of old. Then they throw the mesh panel on the back which for me is a game changer with a pack on. Mons goes over the top making their pieces stylish as well passing the pub test. If you have any questions on Mons or want to learn more about the benefits of merino as a baselayer feel free to reach out!