Wear your cotton shirts for normal days.
Save the Mons Royale Men's Icon T-Shirt for days on the mountain whether you're spring skiing that last patch of slush, summer alpine climbing, or going for a quick ride on your mountain bike. Made of merino wool, this tee excels in thermal regulation that warms you up when you're cold and cools you down when you're warm. Merino wool also offers natural odor-resistance and long-lasting softness. Mons Royale added stretchy elastane and durable nylon to the mix for outdoors-worthy performance.
- Performance-driven tee for mountain playing
- Merino wool offers thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Stretchy blend assures freedom of movement
- Microfiber panel for wiping sunglasses
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Chest||35.4 - 38.2in
(90 - 97cm)
|38.2 - 40.9in
(97 - 104cm)
|40.9 - 43.7in
(104 - 111cm)
|43.7 - 46.4in
(111 - 118cm)
|46.4 - 49.2in
(118 - 125cm)
|Hips||35 - 37.8in
(89 - 96cm)
|37.8 - 40.5in
(96 - 103cm)
|40.5 - 43.3in
(103 - 110cm)
|43.3 - 46.1in
(110 - 117cm)
|46.1 - 48.8in
(117 - 124cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Well obliviously it's a shirt, you can do lots of activities in most shirts. But iv been using mine when pedaling a lot this fall. First off the bright orange color helps keep me from getting shot by hunters. Next the material wicks moisture really well! And the best part is if you tend to be a dirt bag and not wash you clothes after every use like me this shirt stays oder free, even after multiple uses!!