Kiss the pack goodbye.
Slow and steady may work for that bout of 26.2 miles you embarked upon last season, but that 5K requires something a little more, well, speedy. So, look no further than the Mizuno Women's Wave Sayonara 4 Running Shoe to carry you past the pack and over the finish line. Weighing in at just over seven ounces, the Wave Sayonara is a lightweight, speed-focused shoe with a 10mm drop and a moderate amount of cushioning to take the sting out of the pavement. The U4ic midsole and Parallel Wave heel attenuates and disperses shock to keep your feet from getting beaten up, while the newly redesigned heel collar and enhanced forefoot fit assure a soft and dexterous feel under foot. Not to mention, the outsole boasts X10 rubber in areas of high-wear, which ultimately encourages a longer life for your shoe.
- A lightweight, speed-oriented running shoe
- Breathable, mesh upper and traditional lacing system
- Newly redesigned heel collar and enhanced forefoot fit
- U4ic midsole and Parallel Wave heel provides shock absorptive and attenuation
- X10 outsole encourages longevity of shoe
View more Women's Road Running Shoes