See ya, starting line.
Say goodbye to the start line and hello to the finish line with the Mizuno Men's Wave Sayonara 4 Running Shoe helping you stay afloat in between mile 13 and mile 26. New to this year's edition, the Sayonara boasts an enhanced fit in the forefoot, and a redesigned, soft heel collar to provide run-long comfort and discourage unsavory chafing. The full-length Parallel Wave attenuates shock and encourages a flexible feel underfoot, while the U4ic midsole responds to each step with cloud-like cushioning. A mesh upper keeps the Sayonara snug, light, and breathable. Not to mention, the X10 sole sports strategically-placed durable carbon rubber in high-wear areas for extended longevity.
- A lightweight, neutral road running shoe
- Breathable mesh upper with enhanced fit in the forefoot
- Traditional lacing system
- Neutral support with U4ic midsole and Parallel Wave technology
- X10 sole boasts durable carbon rubber in areas of high-wear
View more Men's Road Running Shoes