Embrace the unknown.
It's impossible to predict how a race will turn out, no matter how much you visualize the course. Though you'll inevitably fill your head with images of those last painful seconds on-course, sprinting towards the tinny pop music, balloons, and bright banners of the finish line, there's really no true way of knowing exactly which numbers will be on the neon green digital display above you when you throw yourself across the line. Embrace what you can't know in the Mizuno Wave Prophecy 6 Nova Running shoe with the reassurance that your body will be cushioned and supported no matter what.
Occupying the upper echelon in Mizuno's energetic line of kicks, the Prophecy Nova boasts an even cushier ride than the Prophecy itself. It's second only to the Wave Creation in cushioning, but offers a springier, more responsive feel as it absorbs impact. New for this year, Mizuno adopted softer, lighter uppers for the shoe, which are stitched in the signature V-shape that loyal Mizuno followers will recognize from decades of loyal servitude. It wraps around bony heels, slender insteps, and wider forefeet and stays put from mile one to 26.2.
- Highly cushioned shoe welcomes a long run or race
- Uniform midsole is ideal for neutral runners
- Traditional 12mm drop suits heel strikers
- Improved uppers are more breathable than ever
- Infinity Wave plate delivers firm, responsive feel
- U4icX lasting board balances snap with softness
- Rainbow Reflectivity promotes visibility on the road
View more Women's Road Running Shoes