Present or future?
Put down your 3D glasses. No, Mizuno's Wave Prophecy 6 Nova isn't a part of the sci-fi movie you're watching right now. It's real, and it's coming for your knees — in a good way, of course. What did you think? It's a Mizuno running shoe, after all. Though at first glance, the Prophecy Nova might look like it belongs on the sleek robot that will clean your house in 20 years, its actually better suited to human joints and tissues. Its luxurious platform of cushioning represents another step up from Mizuno's plush Wave Prophecy, providing a springy, sumptuous ride for long distance training or anyone who appreciates a lot of cush.
Staying true to its roots, the Prophecy Nova comes with that same pronounced V-shape that dedicated Mizuno wearers have depended on for decades to cling to narrow heels, slim insteps, and wider forefeet — no matter what else is going on in the world. Mizuno uses a full-length Infinity Wave plate to absorb impact with responsiveness each time you hit the ground, along with lighter uppers this year to give your feet room to breathe when you throw caution to the wind and kick up the tempo in the middle of your Sunday long run.
- Futuristic shoe delivers a springy, highly cushioned ride
- Traditional 12mm drop suits heel strikers and long runs
- Uniform midsole designed to support neutral runners best
- Reworked uppers are softer and more breathable
- U4icX lasting board adds softness to the spring
- Infinity Wave absorbs impact on each landing
- Rainbow Reflectivity helps you stand out on the roads
View more Men's Road Running Shoes