Power Road TS Tire - Clincher
Why We Like The Power Road TS Tire
With spring and summer weather we’re ditching long hours on the trainer for long hours on the road with the Michelin Power Road TS Tire. With this tire installed on our bikes, we’re setting out for journeys afar as we cover spring base miles. The tire combines long-lasting durability with high-performance grip and rolling resistance, so we’re quickly installing it on our training wheelsets well before big race weekends.
- Durable tire for loads of miles
- Aramid casing keeps surface grippy and puncture-free
- 120 TPI is supple and smooth for fast rolling
- Available in modern widths up to 28mm
- Clincher design works on any tubeless or clincher rim
- Lightweight tire won't slow down up climbs
- Item #MICA05P
- 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 700 x 28mm
- folding aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 23mm] 7.9oz (223g), [700 x 25mm] 8.3oz (235g), [700 x 28mm] 9oz (255g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1x 42mm presta, removable valve core
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.