Roll fast without sacrificing grip.
Designed with extensive testing by professional XC racers, the Michelin Force XC 27.5in Tire offers a superb balance of fast-rolling speed, lightweight efficiency, and sidewall reinforcement for durability. Michelin's GumX 3D tread places a softer compound along the side knobs for plentiful grip when you're railing around fast corners, with a harder center compound for decreased rolling resistance and greater tread longevity.
The GumX tread excels across technical XC courses where extra grip is warranted, and also suits trail riders seeking a fast-rolling tire in dry conditions. Although the Cross Shield casing is light enough for competitive racing, it's still protected from sidewall slashes and punctures with a high-density reinforcement ply. The Force XC readily seals up in tubeless form, so you can run lower pressure for extra bump compliance and grip, as well as providing self-sealing protection from thorny punctures and small slashes.
- Fast-rolling XC tire with grip for technical courses
- Tubeless-ready for running a lower tire pressure
- Cross Shield casing is lightweight for competitive use
- GumX 3D tread uses softer rubber along cornering knobs
- Harder center compound for fast-rolling and tread longevity
- High-density reinforcement ply fends off punctures and flats