Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50*
  • OptionsMET -
  • MET -
  • MET -
  • Detail Images - Back
METTrenta 3K Carbon Helmet

Item # MTE000A

Select options
  • Cancel
  • Select options
  • White Carbon, M ($299.95)
  • Black Carbon, M ($299.95)
  • Black Carbon, L ($299.95)
  • Black Iridiscent, M ($299.95)
  • Black Iridiscent, L ($299.95)
save for later
  • 100% Guaranteed Returns
  • Free 2-Day Shipping
    on orders over $50

Item # MTE000A

Trenta 3K Carbon Helmet

Aero, lightweight, comfort, and ventilation are the hallmarks of modern road helmets and if you're shopping for a new lid, few check off all of those boxes as well as the Trenta 3K Carbon Helmet from MET. The name celebrates the thirty years MET has manufactured helmets and it applies everything it's learned through research and development to create this fast, light, and comfortable helmet.

By using carbon’s elastic modulus, MET is able to reduce the density of the EPS foam by 20% without affecting its capacity to absorb energy. Furthermore, parallel ribs join the center of the helmet by way of the carbon cage embedded into the liner, thus making it dramatically lighter and better ventilated compared to traditional helmet construction. Only about 30% of your head is in contact with the helmet allowing for the other 70% to benefit from the optimized airflow passing through the internal cavity.

The profile of the helmet uses NACA aerodynamic shaping and unlike other aero helmets, it receives an inlet at the front of the helmet for maximal cooling. This front inlet and rear vents push warm air out from within the helmet through the specially positioned exhausts creating the Venturi effect and ensuring constant airflow throughout the helmet without catching the wind and creating drag. MET achieves this by adding a rear deflector angled at 25-degrees that diverts air over the two wide exhausts for impressive cooling and a claimed 7% drag saving at 45km/h.

Final details include the ponytail compatible Safe-T Orbital fit system with 360° adjustment and 4 vertical and 2 occipital positions. Dedicated rubber ports securely dock sunglasses and its compatible with MET's USB LED light.

  • A lightweight, aero helmet that vents
  • Low-profile design reduces drag and weight
  • Safe-T Orbital system offers a custom fit
  • A 3K Carbon cage embedded into the liner shaves grams and improves ventilation
  • NACA shaping improves head cooling airflow without hurting aerodynamics
  • Saves a claimed 7% drag at 45km/h
  • Reflective rear sticker and MET USB LED light device compatibility (sold separately)increases visibility
Tech SpecsSize
Tech Specs
Shell Material
In-mold polycarbonate
Impact Foam
19 vents
Fit Adjustment
Safe-T Orbital
Recommended Use
road cycling
Manufacturer Warranty
2 years


Manta, Rivale, Roam
Head Circumference

20.5 - 22in

(52 - 56cm)

21.2 - 22.8in

(54 - 58cm)

23.2 - 24.4in

(59 - 62cm)

Trenta 3K Carbon
Head Circumference

20.5 - 22in

(52 - 56cm)

22 - 22.8in

(56 - 58cm)

22.8 - 24in

(58 - 61cm)

How to Measure:
Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.

Reviews & Community


Write a review

    Add a:
  • Photos
  • Videos

No file chosen

Rather attach a photo from your computer?


Product Fit:

Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large

Add Your Size


Height (ft, in):

Weight (lbs):

Size Purchased:

Only jpg, jpeg, png, gif or bmp files please.

Submit ReviewCancel