The Rivale Helmet from MET might not be on many cyclists' radar, but it should be. It's a compact helmet that looks great and will help you stand out in a sea of other popular helmets. MET focuses on aerodynamics with the Rivale but thankfully it does so without looking past ventilation and a lightweight build. Barely troubling the scales at 230 grams, that feat is even more impressive since the Rivale was designed primarily as an aero helmet in the wind tunnel. It's able to keep the weight of construction down thanks to advanced materials and intelligent engineering. MET uses a NACA crown duct which introduces airflow and creates a Venturi effect pushing warm air through carefully placed exhaust vents, ensuring the most efficient airflow through the helmet.
Aerodynamics, style, and weight aside, our biggest criteria in a helmet is its fit and thanks to MET's Safe-T Advanced Fit System, it accommodates a wide range of head shapes. The rear micro adjust dial offers very precise movements of 2mm per click for 360-degree perimeter adjustment around the head and 4 steps of vertical adjustment help you find the perfect fit. The contact points have large cradle surfaces and comfy polyurethane padding, reducing pressure points while keeping the weight low and allowing the back of the head to breathe. Lastly, the Manta is compatible with MET's USB LED light (sold separately) and includes a rear reflective sticker for safety.
- An aero focused helmet that vents and is light
- Streamlined design with careful venting reduces drag
- NACA crown duct creates a Venturi effect for cooling
- In-Mold construction increases durability and drops weight
- Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads are soft
- Safe-T Advanced fit system offers a secure fit
- Compatible with MET USB LED light device (sold separately)