Why We Like The X30 29in Boost Wheelset
With wheelsets, stronger, stiffer, and wider is the name of the game when it comes to shredding down technical trails. The X30 29in Boost Wheelset meets those demands and features Boost spacing for increased wheel stiffness. A 30-millimeter internal width offers an ideal tire footprint when we're running trail tires from 2.2 to 2.8-inches wide, and a two-cross spoke lacing pattern maximizes lateral stiffness with a bit of vertical compliance as well. The X30 29in Boost Wheelset will perform exceptionally well over rocky and rough terrain, and its strength and stiffness are maintained at a fairly low weight. Plus, they're attainable at a lower cost than lightweight carbon wheels.
- Mercury's alloy wheelset for ripping down technical terrain
- Low-profile shape increases responsiveness and durability
- 30mm internal width supports 2.2 to 2.8-inch tires
- Two-cross lacing pattern and Boost hub spacing for stiffness
- Bead socket and flat rim bed for easy tubeless install
- Item #MCW1WUR
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.