Less is not always more.
Designed for enduro and all-mountain riding, the Mercury Wheels X3 Enduro 27.5in Boost Wheelset is built around a 6-bolt hubs and Sapim Race double-butted spokes. The 28-spoke, two-cross lacing pattern makes for a laterally stiff wheel with just enough pliancy to offer up a calmer and more stable ride through the rough stuff. Made out of a lightweight, durable alloy, the X3 Enduro delivers a worthy upgrade from the stock rim you've been riding without coming close to breaking the bank. And while we admit that alloy isn't as stiff as carbon, the improved spoke bracing angle of Boost axles works to reduce flex while crushing hill climbs and cleaning jarring lines without a second thought. With a 29mm internal width, the X3 will eagerly awaits your big new tires with open arms with its plush platform that maintains trail dexterity while it softens your ride.
- Tough enduro wheelset ready to ride with big wheels
- Lightweight, durable alloy has ideal strength-to-weight ratio
- Bigger tires sit low and wide on this accommodating rim
- Boost axle spacing stiffens and reduces torsional flex
- Hubs convertible to different (future) axle standards