Why We Like The G3 Disc Wheelset
Utah-based Mercury Wheels knows that finding our bliss on gravel roads comes more easily with the right components, and that's why they made the G3 Disc Wheelset. With the discipline becoming rapidly more popular, we're seeing gravel-specific components that stand out among the rest, and that's certainly the case for this wheelset. It's all about simplicity and durability for a smooth ride. Sapim double-butted spokes and brass nipples enhance the durability of the wheelset while a 25-millimeter internal rim width and a 24-millimeter rim depth offer a stiff ride that's responsive and forgiving when we need it to be.
- Mercury Wheels' alloy gravel wheel for a smooth ride
- Sapim Race spokes and brass nipples enhance durability
- Sealed-bearing Mercury designed hub set that can be easily converted
- Available in 700c
- A 25mm internal rim width and 24mm depth makes for a forgiving ride
- Stiff and responsive for smooth rolling
- Thru-axles can be converted to QR, 15mm, or Boost
- Item #MCW1WUT
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.