Demanding conditions are its forte.
When conditions are far from perfect, turn to the Maxxis Shorty Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR Tire for an abundance of reliable traction. With varying tread heights and staggered side knobs, this tire eats up blown-out corners, and loose and sloppy terrain while providing predictable traction and stability. It also features a 3C Maxx Terra compound that uses a harder, longer-lasting baselayer with two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability on the trail. Then, the EXO sidewall protection wards off mid-ride flats, while a tubeless-ready design provides you with all the benefits of a UST tubeless tire without the added weight.
- High levels of traction found in this trail tire
- Mid-spike tread pattern handles dry, loose, and wet trails
- Triple-compound tech optimizes traction and stability
- Tubeless-ready design offers UST benefits without weight
- EXO sidewall protection helps fight off flats