Why We Like The Rekon Race Dual Compound EXO/TR Tire
Aggressive cross-country courses of today require aggressive and fast-rolling tires to suit the bill. We'll run these tires full-time on our cross-country bike and then swap the wheels right to our trail bikes. Lots of knobs mean tons of traction, and the low profile takes away rolling resistance. Weight is a priority with the Rekons as well, so we're spinning up to speed faster than anyone else on course.
- Fast-rolling tire with lots of ground contact
- Low profile knobs are made to roll fast and smooth
- EXO casing protects against sidewall cuts and punctures
- Tubeless-ready tire improves rolling resistance for faster riding
- Rekon Race tread cuts down on weight
- Available in tire sizes built for aggressive cross-country race use