Why We Like The Rekon Wide Trail Dual Compound/EXO/TR 29in Tire
We trust the Rekon Dual Compound EXO Tire for its fast-rolling yet impressively grippy performance that's ideal for trail bikes. It's tubeless compatible to allow for lower tire pressure and more traction, while the EXO sidewall protection offers some added strength without going over the top with weight. This cross-country tire is well-suited as a front or rear tire, and performs best in rolling terrain in wet to dry conditions.
- Efficiency-focused trail tire for high-mileage rides
- Dual compound is fast-rolling and grippy in corners
- Tread pattern emulates a beefed-up Maxxis Ikon
- EXO sidewall protection against cuts, slits, and abrasion
- Tubeless-ready casing allows you to run lower pressures
- Item #MXX006Y
- dual compound
- 29 x 2.6in, 29 x 2.4in
- tubeless ready
- 60 tpi
- [max] 40 psi
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.3oz (860g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB96962100, TB00017700, TB00219700, TB00219600
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.