When you're pedaling across dirt roads at lofty speeds, you need some trustworthy tread to keep you in control. The Rambler is a solid choice, pairing a gravel-specific tread pattern with a voluminous casing to bring comfort and grip to all of your off-road adventures. Tightly packed knobs at the center keep you moving quickly on singletrack and dirt, while the wider spaced side knobs offer a predictable feel in the corners.
The Rambler is constructed from a durable Dual Compound Rubber, and comes to you with a tubeless-ready casing that allows for lower tire pressures to keep you floating over chattery roads and poorly-graded gravel alike. It's available with your choice of EXO or SilkShield protection, each offering varied degrees of puncture resistance. EXO involves a flexible, abrasion-resistant fabric layer in the sidewalls, which helps to reduce sidewall cuts from rough and rocky roads. SilkShield goes a step further, constructed with a tough layer of bead-to-bead protection that's able to withstand the jagged flint gravel found on the roads of the Dirty Kanza.
- Cruise dirt roads with confidence on this gravel-specific tire
- Tightly packed center knobs boost rolling efficiency
- Elevated side knobs for predictable grip in corners
- Tubeless-ready casing lets you float with lower PSI
- Dual Compound rubber offers longer wear life
- EXO protection saves your sidewalls
- SilkShield offers comprehensive beat-to-bead protection