Minion DHR II Wide Trail EXO/TR
For steep trails littered with jagged rocks and loose soil, few tires can match the traciton and braking power of the Minion DHR II. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges for quick accelerations, as well as strategically placed siping for smooth transitions when leaning the bike over. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking so you can have full control when you're scrubbing speed before the next technical section. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for an unstoppable combo for aggressive trail riding.
This particular DHR II comes in a lofty 29 x 2.6in Wide Trail casing, offering maximum cushion and flotation over uneven surfaces. It's constructed using Maxxis' Dual Compound rubber, which is a bit harder durometer than their 3C compound, giving you longer wear life and lower rolling resistance without sacrificing much in the way of grip. In the tire's sidewalls you'll find the EXO protection layer, helping to reduce the chance of slices and punctures without adding significant weight to the tire.
- An aggressive trail tire for maximum traction and braking power
- Dual Compound rubber rolls fast and has long wear life
- EXO sidewall protection saves weight over EXO+ and Double Down
- 2.6in Wide Trail boosts grip without the squirmy plus-tire feel
- Pairs well with a Minion DHF in the front
- Optimized for 30 - 35mm internal width rims
- Tan sidewalls keep you rolling in style