Minion DHR II DH Wide Trail 3CG/TR Tire
If your riding consists of high speed downhill runs on steep and rugged terrain, throw on the Minion DHR II DH Wide Trail 3CG/TR Tire and enjoy confidence inspiring traction and reliable puncture resistance. Large side knobs find grip in the loosest corners, while the paddle-like center knobs dig deep under hard braking. Ramped leading edges ensure quick accelerations while the sipes create a smooth transitions when leaning the bike over in flat turns. The DHR II is best used as a rear tire paired with a Minion DHF up front, but it works well to run it front and rear, too.
This version of the DHR II is constructed with a burly 2-ply downhill casing that offers the best puncture protection you can get in a folding bead Minion. This makes it a great option for enduro and gravity racers looking for the strongest tire they can get in order to avoid flats. It's not lightweight, but thanks to the heavy duty casing you can run it at lower pressures for better grip and damping on the trail.
- An ideal rear tire for loose, challenging conditions
- Tread pattern provides excellent cornering and braking traction
- 3C Maxx Grip compound is Maxxis' tackiest rubber
- 2-ply DH casing for the strongest possible puncture resistance
- Wide Trail design is optimized for 30 - 35mm internal width rims
- Ideally paired with a Minion DHF up front, but can be used front and rear