Minion DHF Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR Tire
An ancient shredder once said “Going fast isn’t the main thing, it’s the only thing.” Wise words, and Maxxis took them to heart when it designed the (slightly) new Minion DHF Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR 27.5in Tire. The Minion DHF Wide tire is made to rally with an updated tread pattern that serves up more grip when mounted on wider rims without making you lay your rig on its side.
It goes without saying that the Minion DHF can be run tubeless, which means lower PSI and more grip, and that it’s EXO casing can hammer down the fastest, sharpest trails without taking a killer hit. Finally, note that the Maxx Grip compound is softer and mores responsive to braking than the harder, fast-rolling Maxx Terra.
- Maxxis' iconic front tire for aggressive terrain
- Large side blocks for cornering stability
- Ramped tread design minimizes rolling resistance
- Wide trail casing optimized for 30 - 35mm rims
- MaxxGrip offers softer rebound and maximum grip
- MaxxTerra balances grip with rolling speed & wear life
- Lighter EXO casing offers sidewall protection
- EXO+ offers bead to bead protection for better puncture resistance
- Item #MXX004T
- 3C Maxx Grip, 3C Maxx Terra
- 27.5 x 2.5in
- tubeless, clincher
- [max] 50
- Claimed Weight
- [3C maxxgrip] 2lb 2.6oz (980g), [3C maxx terra] 2lb 1.3oz (945g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB91146300, TB85975200
4.5 based on 36 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.