Why We Like The Minion DHF Dual Compound/EXO/TR Tire
It doesn't get much better than when we're on our mountain bikes and floating along long, rolling trails. But, that doesn't mean we don't love a backcountry epic or enduro racing. Our goal is to get that tire that can meet all of our needs, and that's where the Minion DHF Dual Compound/EXO/TR Tire comes in. It's available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs, and it features a tread design that balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction. Maxxis claims that, because of its specs and features, it's one of the most imitated tires on the market. We're calling it a great option for a fun ride, and a nearly flawless tire for riding local trails and questing out on backcountry adventures.
- A mountain biking tire with outstanding tread and control
- Ramped, directional tread balances braking and cornering traction
- Large cornering blocks that help us speed out of tight turns
- Dual compound and EXO/TR tech for protective features
- Ideal for light trail riding and enduro racing