Why We Like The Ikon Dual Compound/TR Tire
Going fast on mixed terrain is reserved for those of us running the Ikon Dual Compound/TR Tire. Although not entirely true, the Ikon makes carry speed on chunky terrain a lot easier all while gripping to loose corners and slick ground. Well-spaced knobs and a fast-rolling tread pattern have us throwing this on our trail and cross-country bikes, shooting our way up the local leaderboards.
- Fast roolling tire for hardpack and mixed terrain
- Dual compound rubber provides better rolling and protections
- Fast-rolling center knobs are paired with aggressive side knobs
- Well-spaced knobs provide plenty of grip in high-speed riding
- Lightweight 2.2in tread for cross-country and light trail use