Why We Like The High Roller II Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR Tire
Send loose trails in style with the High Roller II Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR Tire. Aggressive corner knobs and a hefty tread design delivers a solid bite so we stay rooted on trail, and a large channel between the center knobs provide a looser, drifty feel that some riders love. Good rolling speed keeps us moving while braking knobs bring us to a steady halt when we need it.
- The Maxxis High Roller II for aggressive trail riding
- Beefy tread design is designed to keep us rooted
- Wide Trail sizes optimized for 35 inner width rims
- Large channels between knobs for a drifty feel
- Puncture protection wards off flats