Dissector Wide Trail 3C/TR Tire
Rowdy downhill trails call for an unwavering degree of traction through roots and rocks, and that need is only escalated when the peak of summer hits, its been weeks since the last rain, and every corner is a blown-out dustbowl packed with hidden brake bumps. Maxxis built the Dissector to handle just that, joining forces with Troy Brosnan to craft a tire that's ready for the fast and dry trails where the Aussie racer made his name. The continuous central lugs reduce rolling resistance when on straightaways, helping you carry speed through to the next corner, when the aggressive lugs on the outer part of the tire help grip through the turn. 3C compound pairs harder and softer rubber for better treadwear and less rolling resistance. As one of Maxxis’s Wide Trail tires, the casing is designed around a 30-35mm rim width for optimal tire profile.
- Conquer dusty lines with Maxxis' knobby DH tires
- Tread profile best suited for dry trail conditions
- Central lug pattern reduces rolling resistance to carry momentum
- Outer lugs provide grip when cornering at high speeds
- EXO casing protects against sidewall tears and flats
- Tubeless-ready Wide Trail casing for easy set-up on 30-35mm rims