Dissector Wide Trail 3C/EXO/TR Tire
Designed in collaboration with Troy Brosnan, the Maxxis Dissector excels on the fast and dry downhill trails where the Aussie racer has made his name. The continuous central lugs reduce rolling resistance when on straightaways, helping you carry speed through to the next corner, when the aggressive lugs on the outer part of the tire help grip through the turn. The EXO protection layer defends against flats and sidewall tears to keep you rolling over the rockiest trail, while the 3C compound pairs harder and softer rubber for better treadwear and less rolling resistance. As one of Maxxis’s Wide Trail tires, the casing is designed around a 30-35mm rim width for optimal tire profile.
- An aggressive mountain tire for downhill speed
- Tread profile best suited for dry trail conditions
- Central lug pattern reduces rolling resistance to carry momentum
- Outer lugs provide grip when cornering at high speeds
- EXO casing protects against sidewall tears and flats
- Tubeless-ready Wide Trail casing for easy set-up on 30-35mm rims