Minimal rolling resistance, light, and race ready, the Maxxis Aspen EXO/TR 29in Tire is hungry to gobble up miles of rolling singletrack at top speeds. Affirming that wagon-wheels are the true dominators of cross-cross country, the Aspen packs in low-profile directional lugs in the center tread for rocketing on the straightaways, and aggressive side lugs that keep the confidence high when you barrel into corners. A high-volume casing helps to smooth out rock gardens and jarring root lattices, while EXO protection works to shield you from side punctures. The dual-compound construction means you've got hard, fast-rolling rubber in the center to keep you at top speeds, and extra grip on the sides that keeps you locked into loose berms.
- A light and swift tire for XC race days
- Low-profile directional center propels you forward
- Keep locked into corners with aggressive side lugs
- Minimal rolling resistance for gaining speed
- High-volume casing soaks up rocks and roots
- EXO protection shields sidewalls