Why We Like The Aspen Dual/EXO/TR Tire
One of Maxxis's premiere XC tires, the Maxxis Aspen Dual/EXO/TR Tire is hungry to gobble up miles of singletrack at top speeds with minimal rolling resistance and a light, race-ready design. Affirming that wagon-wheels are the true dominators of cross-cross country, the Aspen packs in low-profile directional lugs in the center tread for rocketing on the straightaways, and aggressive side lugs that keep the confidence high when you barrel into corners. A high-volume casing helps to smooth out rock gardens and jarring root lattices, while EXO protection works to shield you from side punctures. The dual-compound construction means you've got hard, fast-rolling rubber in the center to keep you at top speeds, and extra grip on the sides that keeps you locked into loose berms.
- Light, fast-rolling, and nimble tire for XC race days
- Low-profile directional center propels you forward
- Stay locked into corners with aggressive side lugs
- Minimal rolling resistance for gaining speed with ease
- High-volume casing soaks up rocks and roots oni varied trails
- EXO protection shields sidewalls from puncture and trail debris