Roll over anything.
At once big, grippy, and fast rolling, the Maxxis Ardent EXO TR 29in Tire
gives the large-wheeled crowd trail-smoothing volume and
confidence-inspiring traction. With aggressive blocky side tread and
ramped center knobs, the Ardent TR EXO corners like a boss and stops on a
dime while maintaining a surprisingly low rolling resistance, making it
perfect for virtually any surface — soft, hard, or loose ground.
As the name indicates, the Ardent TR is tubeless ready,
so you can ditch the tubes and ride lower pressures to save yourself the
hassle of dealing with punctured tubes and sketchy grip. The
foldable bead snaps easily onto your rim, and the dual-compound rubber
serves up a winning combination of grip, speed, and durability. Even better, the EXO casing makes this tire extra durable, so you can feel more confident about rallying through rugged terrain that might eat up other tires. At 2.25
inches wide, the Ardent TR is also the perfect width for just about
anything, so you can slap it on front, back, or both and hit the trails
in every condition.
- Maxxis' revered do-it-all trail tire
- High-volume casing for superior traction and damping
- Large block side knobs offer cornering stability
- Center tread offers braking and accelerating traction
- Ramped knobs minimizes rolling resistance
- EXO sidewall protection resists sidewall tears