You could trust your footage to a deparment-store brand memory card, or you could slip the Maxflash 16GB Action Micro SDHC Card Class 10 in your helmet camera and know that no matter how hard you hit the ground, you'll get the shot. Maxflash designs its memory cards specifically for the nasty temperatures and big hits that a helmet camera is bound to encounter. Fast read and write speeds mean that recording in full HD is never a problem, so go forth and film yourself doing something ridiculous.
- Class 10 rating makes this one of the fastest read/write storage solutions for digital cameras
- Read speeds up to 20 MB/s and write speeds up to 15 MB/s so you can record in full HD without any hiccups in performance or buffering issues
- Card operates in a temperature range from 0 degrees Centigrade to 70 degrees Centigrade
- Tested to withstand high levels of shock from impact while installed in a sports camera or POV camera
- Compatible with digital cameras and POV cameras that accept Micro SDHC memory cards for storage
View more Memory Cards
Reviews & Community
Great SD Card for a GoPro.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you need true Class 10 UHS-1 speeds, this is the card you want. Perfect for taking photos and video on your gopro. According to GoPro the shooting time for a 16 gb SD card is:
1080p (30 fps): 2h 10m
960p (30 fps): 2h 40m
720p (60 fps): 2h 10m
720p (30 fps): 4H 05m
WVGA (60 fps): 4H 05m