Reliability without breaking the bank.
Look no further than the Mavic XA 29in Wheelset if you're seeking to upgrade the flimsy wheels that came on your trail or cross-country 29er. S6000 aluminum construction provides optimal strength for spirited rides through the woods and weekend cross-country races, paired with a 25-millimeter internal width for optimal support of tubeless tires of 2.2 to 2.3 inches (give or take a few tenths of an inch).
This wheelset comes with Mavic's UST hookless rim profile, which allows you to securely happens by fitting tubeless tires onto rims with traditional bead hooks. It comes with tubeless rim tape and UST valves for tubeless compatibility straight from the box.
Sealed cartridge bearings keep your hubs running smoothly without moisture ingress after riding through heavy downpours and nasty muck on the trail. This value-packed wheelset is rounded out with 24 straight-pull, double-butted spokes for reliability when you're trail riding on a regular basis. And unlike many of Mavic's trail wheels, it only has a small splash of their signature yellow, so it'll better match your bike with a stealthy, low-key aesthetic.
- Reliable strength and tubeless support at affordable price
- S6000 aluminum construction for optimal strength-to-weight
- 25mm internal width optimally supports 2.0 to 2.3in tires
- UST hookless rim for secure attachment of tubeless tires
- 24 straight-pull, double-butted spokes for reliability
- Sealed cartridge bearings keep your hubs running smoothly
- Convertible to 9x100mm front QR skewer with Mavic adapter
- Convertible to 9x135mm rear QR skewer (Shimano/SRAM only)