You've got a new bike, a MIPS helmet, and a closet full of kit, and all you need to live your road riding dreams is a pair of shoes that affordably balances comfort and efficient power transfer. Mavic's Sequence Elite Women's Cycling Shoes tick all those boxes with a streamlined profile that will make any kit look pro. With a carbon reinforced composite sole and supportive, micro-adjustable fit, the Sequence represents a definitive step-up from Mavic's entry-level offerings that still leave room in your cash flow for weekend ride adventures and local race fees.
Dialing in a micro-adjustable fit along the shoe's upper, the Ergo Dial maintains support while its quick-release functionality makes removal a painless affair, which will be much appreciated after a long day in the saddle The Ergo Dial is paired with two Ergo Straps along the mid-foot and lower for easy adjustments on the fly.
- A road shoe that hits the sweet spot between power and comfort
- Carbon reinforced composite sole transmits power efficiently
- Streamlined upper maintains an aerodynamic profile
- Ergo Dial provides micro-adjustments and quick removal
- Ergo Straps make re-adjusting on the fly a snap
- EndoFit tongue sleeve comfortably hugs the foot
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats