Stay cool and collected on long summer rides in the Mavic Haute Route Pro Men's Jersey. It features an eye-catching colorway and a tailored cut to eliminate chafing and prevent unsightly fabric bunching. Ride Wick fabric promotes airy-cool comfort as you rack up the mid-summer miles while providing enough stretchiness for unencumbered freedom of movement. Across the side, Air Mesh inserts provide additional cooling to combat overheating.
Staying true to its ergonomic fit and feel, Ergo Grip sleeve endings secure around your arms with their non-binding elastic and silicone print. The jersey's full-length zipper stays firmly in place, allowing for customizable ventilation. Reflective accents increase visibility at night, the Haute Route Pro features three rear pockets and a zippered key pocket to conveniently store all your riding essentials.
- Lightweight jersey keeps you cool on hot days
- Ergonomic patterning for a streamlined fit
- Three rear pockets and a fourth zippered pocket hold essentials
- Ergo Grip sleeves comfortably hold shoulders in place
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Sized Too Small.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: "Medium"
The Sizing is too small. Order one size larger. A "Medium" is really a US size Small. Which is what it also shows on the Label.
the "Medium is an "International Medium" a "Japanese Large" and a "US Small".