Low on weight, high on protection.
While it's not the lightest helmet in Mavic's newly established line of head protectives, the Crossride Helmet is the only model that strikes our ideal for the blend of high protection and low weight. With off-road necessities like a removable visor and extended coverage, it meets the demands of aggressive trail riding, but it still manages to shave 10g off of the weight of the more enduro-minded Crossmax Pro model.
Low weight doesn't compromise safety, though, as the Crossride is both CE and CPSC certified. Comfort doesn't take a hit, either. Mavic conducted cranial mapping tests to ensure that the helmet closely matches typical head shapes. Mavic also identified the not-so-obvious pressure points and contours, so the Crossride Helmet flows across your skull while you're flowing through your local loops.
Like many of its road counterparts, the Crossride is finished with Mavic's Ergo Hold SL Retention System, which dials fit across 6-centimeters of one-handed, on-the-fly size adjustment. The progressive padding of the Crossride Fit pad lining ensures a snug fit without excessive pressure.
- Balances protection and low weight for XC and trail
- Lightweight, rugged polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Extended coverage from nasty spills on the trail
- Removable visor gives you customizable coverage
- Ergo Hold SL System provides a micro-adjustable fit
- Crossride Fit pad lining prevents pressure points