Crossride 29in Wheel
Rigid, yet comfortable, the Mavic Crossride 29in Wheelset is an everyday wheelset that accommodates the average rider's budget. Mavic uses its hammer-hardened H2 rims, which are reinforced where the spokes experience the most stress.
The Crossride features 24/24 straight-pull rims with Mavic's Self Lock system, a specially shaped spoke end that secures the thread to the nipple, ensuring that the rims hold their shape and retain their tension. The result is a strong, responsive wheelset that handles a beating on the toughest trails. Mavic uses its top-shelf QRM cartridge bearings on the hubs. The QRMs feature a double seal and a C3 interval clearance to eliminate bearing play. Mavic includes the TS-2 for the freehub, which has two strengthened pawls, self-locking axle end screws, and friction torque reducing seals for enhanced durability. The Crossride is Shimano/SRAM 10-speed-compatible.
- Reliable, durable, and affordable wheelset for demanding rides
- Aluminum is as strong as it is lightweight
- QRM cartridge bearings on hubs eliminate bearing play
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10-speed
- Mavic is synonymous with cycling