Billed as the world's first enduro-specific shoes, the Mavic Men's Crossmax XL Pro Shoes deliver secure retention, comfort, and grippy durability in a stylish package that will stand out on the course. Mavic's Quick Lace system makes tightening down the fit a snappy, single-pull affair, while a ratchet strap across the top of the foot adds extra security and fit adjustment. A large, protective, hook-and-loop-secured panel folds over the lacing system for added protection across the top of your foot from errant branches, rocks, and other trail obstacles.
Mavic adds a band of perforated neoprene around the ankle for added protection and an Ergo 3D tongue for increased comfort. Underfoot, the Energy Grip Trail outsole efficiently transfers power and features Contragrip rubber for exceptional grip when scrambling over rocky surfaces and extra confident pedal contact.
- Enduro-specific shoe with two-bolt cleat compatibility
- Perforated neoprene provides extended ankle coverage
- Quick Lace system for one-pull fit adjustments
- Ratcheting buckle for secure fit along instep
- Padded tongue for comfort on longer rides
- Grippy outsole lends traction on technical trails