When you're staring downhill past the Experts Only sign and trying to find your line, you need all the extra confidence you can get. Mavic's enduro-specific Crossmax XL Pro Shoe won't do the sending for you, but it'll help you head in the right direction as you pedal into the steep and scary stuff. Designed to withstand enduro-level abuse, the Crossmax XL promises grip and a secure, stable fit along the uppers to keep you pedaling efficiently.
Mavic uses its Quick Lace system to make on-trail adjustments simple, and it situates the entire system beneath a protective flap that guards your feet during inevitable run-ins with trailside rocks and tree branches. For fit adjustments across your instep, use the ratcheting buckle to make minor tweaks and keep circulation moving throughout your foot. Underneath, the Energy Grip Trail sole blends stiffness with just the right amount of flex to comfortably manage power transfer on all day rides, while the grippy tread on the Contagrip outsole stands ready to help you navigate trickier hike-only sections quickly and efficiently.
- Enduro-specific shoe with two-bolt cleat compatibility
- Perforated neoprene provides extended ankle coverage
- Quick Lace system for one-pull fit adjustments
- Ratcheting buckle for secure fit along instep
- Padded tongue for comfort on longer rides
- Grippy outsole lends traction on technical trails