No more excuses.
It can be tough to choose between getting new gear and financing biking trips to new places. Realizing this, Mavic created the Men's Crossmax Shoe, so you can stop making excuses and finally upgrade your old kick for a fresh pair, without canceling your summer riding adventures. Its affordable price point leaves money in your pocket for overhauling your trail rig or road tripping to pristine dirt, but without sacrificing much in terms of overall comfort or pedaling efficiency.
The Crossmax is an XC-specific shoe that's fast enough for entering a race or two throughout the season, but it mostly prefers the blissful feeling of pushing along singletrack at your own pace. Mavic's quick-lacing tightens the shoe with a quick pull, maintaining security without pressure points or excess slop. The Energy Grip Terra sole maintains pedaling efficiency on longer rides and faster efforts, but without being overly aggressive like race-specific carbon soles. Large traction lugs employ Contagrip rubber for plentiful grip when you're carrying your bike over menacing trail obstacles.
- Comfort and efficiency without emptying your wallet
- Quick-lacing system tightens with a quick, simple pull
- OrthoLite footbed cushions feet and absorbs vibrations
- Energy Grip Terra sole balances efficiency with comfort
- Contagrip rubber lugs maintain grip over trail surfaces