Crashing is a part of riding, so when you buckle your helmet and head out for a rowdy day on singletrack, you want to be wearing a helmet that won't let you down if you lean hard into a corner and unexpectedly find yourself in a cloud of dust looking up the sky. Mavic took safety seriously when designing its Crossmax Pro Helmet, bearing in mind the specific demands of enduro riding and including features you can directly benefit from while you seek out the tackiest lines with your ride crew.
Mavic started by shaping Crossmax Pro to provide coverage on the vulnerable areas of the back of the head while ensuring the helmet remained lightweight and breathable, a goal that was facilitated by ample ventilation throughout. Within the helmet, Mavic helps create a more comfortable fit next to your skin by using its Live Fit technology, which involves a band of plush, adaptable XRD memory foam spanning the front of the helmet. This foam customizes the fit to your head shape, ensuring a secure fit and absorbing trail vibrations and impacts on white-knuckle lines and unavoidable crashes.
Anticipating you'll be grabbing a pair of goggles or at least sunglasses for most rides, Mavic also shaped the helmet and its adjustable visor with eyewear in mind, aiming to achieve a versatile fit with most goggles that will discourage fogging on days when the trails are especially steamy.
- An enduro-enforced helmet for taking to the singletrack
- Take the sting out of big hits with impact absorbing EPS
- Extended back of helmet ramps up coverage for MTB use
- Live Fit technology uses adaptable memory foam for total comfort
- Visor is designed to accommodate goggles for rowdy enduro days
- Ergo Hold retention system can be dialed in for perfecting fit