Item # MAV00KP
Mavic Crossmax Elite Mountain Bike Shoe - Men's $159.95
Fantastic fusion of power and comfort.
Designed for the needs of cross-country riding and racing, the Mavic Men's Crossmax Elite Mountain Bike Shoe features a streamlined, foot-conforming fit and grippy rubber sole for placing a foot down over rocky trails. Thin, aerodynamic uppers are tightened by Mavic's Ergo Dial QR, which provides micro-adjustable precision with the quick turn of a dial. This micro-adjustable dial is complemented with lower Ergo straps for greater stability over the forefoot area, which tends to move excessively under power.
The Crossmax Elite prevents uncomfortable pressure points with a supportive Ortholite footbed cradling your foot with every pedal stroke. This supportive footbed resides over Mavic's Energy Grip Terra sole, which provides an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and outright grip when you dismount from your bike. Although it's not clad with carbon, this sole provides enough pedaling efficiency for all but the most discerning of cross-country riders and racers. It's covered with Contagrip rubber lugs for plentiful grip when you're forced to dismount and walk your bike uphill or shoulder it over slabby rock sections.
- Streamlined efficiency and grip for cross-country racing
- Thin, aerodynamic uppers comfortably conform to your feet
- Ergo Dial QR provides a secure, micro-adjustable fit
- Lower Ergo straps stabilize the forefoot under power
- Ortholite footbed cradles and supports your feet
- Energy Grip Terra sole balances efficiency with grip
- Contagrip rubber lugs enable traction, even in the wet
View more Men's Mountain Bike Shoes
|UK||EU||US Men||US Women|