Cooler than cool.
Designed for the hottest rides of the year, the Mavic Men's Cosmic Ultimate SL Bib Short is strategically engineered to promote cooling airflow without sacrificing form-fitting support while pushing yourself at a brisk cadence in sweltering heat waves. Skin Power fabric hugs your hard-working muscles, providing
compressive support during especially intensive efforts. This fabric is pre-shaped, which emphasizes airflow and moisture-wicking comfort in summertime.
As the lightest bib short ever constructed by Mavic, the Cosmic Ultimate SL features low-profile, bonded bibs that sit just beneath your belly button, as to prevent overheating and excessive sweating from unnecessary material. Numerous perforations along the rear panel provide cooling airflow, so you won't be susceptible to overheating when you're grinding up long climbs and sprinting out of the saddle in summer heat.
Looking at the chamois, the Ergo 3D Pro insert employs an Ortholite multi-layer construction that absorbs jarring vibration when you're pedaling over broken pavement and grinding over long distances. This means you'll be able to push farther and harder without succumbing to irritation and chafing, even if the roads are poor quality and the distances are longer than intended. Mavic finishes this bib short with their Ergo Grip SL leg endings for a secure fit without them riding up or creating uncomfortable pressure points.
- Mavic's lightest bib shorts for pushing through summer heat
- Low-profile bibs and pre-shaped design for cooling airflow
- Skin Power fabric provides muscle support and stabilization
- Perforated along upper-rear panel for airy-cool ventilation
- Ergo 3D Pro chamois with Ortholite foam for plush support
- Ergo Grip SL leg endings remain in place without pinching