Cosmic Pro Thermo Bib Short
The Cosmic Pro Thermo Bib Short from Mavic satisfies those shoulder season rides when it starts off cool and warms up throughout the day or those rides when rain might fall. Using a brushed Lycra fabric that's water resistant, it offers key insulation for warmth and won't get waterlogged with precipitation or wet roads, making it ideal for use during competition or serious training. The material achieves a wrinkle-free fit sitting close to your skin to trap heat, keeping key muscle groups warm. Slather on the embrocation or carry some knee or leg warmers with you on the ride and you'll be able to adapt to the variable conditions.
That softly brushed lycra is treated with a DuPont Teflon fabric protection so it resists water, oil, and dirt so the bib is less likely to stain and it keeps moisture from soaking through. Additionally, the number of flatlock seams are kept to a minimum to prevent the ingress of water. Its advanced construction is cut for fast training rides and its pre-shaped silhouette reduces bulk when in the riding position. The elastic thigh construction stays put on the legs and won't move about as you pedal while offering optimal compression for the quads.
Chamois duties are handled by the Ergo 3D Pro Insert. It uses an Ortholite multi-layer construction to minimize weight and maximize stretch offering impressive comfort on long rides.
- Mavic's shoulder season bib shorts for warmth and weather protection
- Low-profile bibs and pre-shaped design offer an impressive fit
- Brushed Lycra fabric provides insulation and support
- Features a water-resistant treatment to keep you dry
- Ergo 3D Pro chamois with Ortholite foam for plush support
- Elastic leg openings remain in place without constraint