Ride the heat wave.
When the skies clear, the rain dries, and summer truly arrives, you know you're in for months of soaring temperatures. Instead of dealing with precipitation or cold, your rides become about managing heat to stay out as long as you can. As you get ready to go out for a morning ride, push aside the spring kit in your drawer and reach for the Mavic Cosmic Bib Short instead.
Mavic designed this ultralight bib short for summer's most sweltering days; featuring a breathable but supportive Skin Power construction, the Cosmic will stabilize your muscles in the saddle while making sure you can breathe. Other features, like a bonded bib construction, conspire to save weight and bulk by eliminating seaming. Its airy mesh keeps air moving under your jersey, while underneath you, Mavic's redesigned Ergo 3D Pro Insert arrives slimmer and more breathable than ever to provide support over hours in the saddle.
- Pedal through a heat wave in this ultralight bib
- Skin Power fabric provides stability to limit muscle fatigue
- Streamlined Ergo 3D Pro chamois lends breathable support
- Bonded mesh bib eliminates seaming and excess material
- Odor-resistant fabric resists unsavory smells
- Reflective accents help you stay visible to motorists
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Really nice bib, very comfortable.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
Runs a little bit large, but comfy. I will probably get another and try 1 size down. However I am happy with what I received. No complaints. VERY fast service.