Why We Like The Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheel
Mavic is consistently producing high-performance road and mountain wheel tires that offer the precision performance and durability we can count on. The brand has been on the top of the podium in every biking discipline, and they're definitely worth checking out. We're into their gravel wheelsets right now, and the Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheel is what gravel tourers and adventure riders have been looking for.
The Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheel is constructed with a tubeless rim and a 23mm internal profile that's optimized for 28-45mm tires. Double-butted steel spokes offer just enough vertical compliance to help smooth out rough roads, and each wheel utilizes Isopulse lacing to maximize power transfer and braking power. This wheelset climbs quickly, accelerates without effort, and travels through the roughest terrain without trouble.
- Gravel grinder wheelset for a new companion off road
- UST tubeless rim and 23mm internal profile for 28-45mm tires
- Unidirectional carbon fiber for max strength to weight ratio
- Centerlock hubs allow you to use the strongest modern disc brakes
- Instant Drive 360 freehub is lightweight with quick engagement