Allroad Disc Wheel
What's in a name? Well, if it's the Allroad Disc Wheel from Mavic, it's exactly where it's designed to excel as in, gravel, dirt, and asphalt roads and any other surface you might encounter along the way. Using its dependable UST rim technology, these wheels provide the flat protection, durability, and confidence required to tame rough and under-maintained roads on your gravel rig all at a very friendly price.
Mavic builds these wheels exclusively for riding over rough roads, and light trails. The disc brake specific rim's inner width is a healthy 22mm wide which Mavic claims can handle up to a 62mm wide tire. The rims are constructed from lightweight and durable S6000 aluminum and features a sleeve rim joint for strength that also helps drop grams. Just as tubeless technology is a mainstay on mountain bikes, it's just as vital on allroad excursions as it allows for lower pressures without the fear of pinch flats for improved comfort and reduced rolling resistance and, with a few ounces of sealant, it reduces the risk of punctures.
The rims are laced to the hubs with 24 straight-pull spokes front and rear which are better able to cope with higher spoke tensions than traditional J-bend spokes. At the center of the hubs are high-quality, auto adjustable, sealed cartridge QRM bearings for seasons of smooth spinning.
The Allroad Disc Wheel ships with rear quick-release adapters, tubeless rim tape, front quick-release adapters, UST valve and accessories, and a user guide.
- Hit up any road with these resilient wheels
- 22mm internal width lets you float on up to 62mm tires
- Instant Drive 360 hub provides 9-degree engagement
- S6000 alloy construction is strong and resilient on- or off-road
- Straight pull spokes boost strength for better tensioning
- Rim profile and lacing pattern are optimized for disc braking
- Thru-axles increase drive stiffness and brake responsiveness