Transfer Performance Series Dropper Seatpost
Dropper posts are the norm on modern trail bikes, and for a good reason. Being able to lower your center of gravity for descents, technical sections, and corners adds a new level of confidence to your riding. The Marzocchi Transfer Performance Series Dropper Seatpost uses a cable-actuated, internal hydraulic cartridge to provide either 125mm or 150mm of travel for a better trail riding experience.
This version is for bikes with external cable routing—bikes without the cable ports required to run an internally-routed dropper. It features a tool-free disconnect at the bottom for easy installation and removal. The low lever force provides consistent actuation throughout the travel, with a return-speed adjustment at the lever. This is essentially a Marzocchi-branded Transfer seatpost, which is not a bad thing at all, as the Fox Transfer has proven to be one of the more reliable dropper post options out there.
- Cable-actuated dropper post for bikes with external routing
- Hydraulic internal cartridge provides infinitely adjustable travel
- Tool-free disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation throughout travel
- Return speed is adjustable at the lever
- Lever sold separately, cable and housing not included
- Marzocchi-branded Transfer dropper, using the proven Fox Racing Shox design