Stay toasty on the trail.
Frosty fall mornings call for a solid layer of toasty warmth before you hit the trail, so toss on the Maloja TinaM Jacket before you head out rubber-side-down. This jacket gives you a barrier against frosty gusts thanks to its lightweight Primaloft panels across the chest and back, and generous stretch that allows you to move around on the bike without worries of restriction. It features contrasting panels that add extra character to the jacket, and a cut that's perfect for life on the back, thanks to an extended drop tail that shields you from potential crack-back incidents, and a low profile hood that can slide underneath your helmet if a storm breaks out.
The jacket is equipped with a DWR treatment that sheds water in the event of a light shower, and elastic at the cuffs and hem help seal out wheel spray. Should the temperature start to rise a couple of hours into the trail, the jacket can be easily unzipped to drop heat, or packed down and tossed into your jersey's back pocket, or hydration bag for safe keeping through the sunny afternoon.
- A lightweight jacket for protection on the trail
- Bike optimized fit with drop-tail hem
- Moon Stretch body allows you to move freely on bike
- Superfine chest panel traps light insulation
- Seal out the wind and run with elastic cuffs and waistband
- Slim hood fits neatly underneath your helmet
- Stay dry in light showers thanks to DWR treatment
- Packs down petite for storage in your hydration pack or jersey pocket